
As a reluctiant daily user of Sensodyne toothpaste, when I saw the advertisement for the new Iso Active toothpaste I figured it was worth a try. Well, until I got to the store and realized it was more expensive. I already have to pay more for my toothpaste than the kids and not because I pamper myself either. So, why pay even more when what I am using works just fine. (Assuming the mind over matter to get past the taste that reminds me of a medicine I took as a child that well, made me loose my cookies is working.) Good news! I got a coupon and now I don't have to pay more to try this new type of toothpaste.
The add claims,
Starts as a gel...
...and expands to a micro-fine foam to penetrate hard to reach to reach places
...and expands to a micro-fine foam to penetrate hard to reach to reach places
I should have known it would not be what I expected (whatever that was) when I took the cap off and put it on my toothbrush. It starts as a gel alright. Looks just like shaving cream coming out of a can. Ok, that is just how it looks and it will be great. Once placed in my mouth it expands to a foam...certainly not micro fine. I looked like I was foaming at the mouth! Because of the texture and feel all I could think of was shaving cream. Let's say if you really want to spook the neighbor put a squirt in your dogs mouth and send her over to play. It just might send them running. Our dog had surgery last week or I might be tempted to give it a try.
It comes out like shaving gel. It looks and feels like shaving cream. Surely it will taste better than the other Sensodyne toothpastes. It didn't hit me until around the second time of using the toothpaste why I was so nauseated. Yep, the toothpaste. You would think with all of the different flavors they can make of gum or even soda that Sensodyne could come up with one that didn't make one feel like they were going to be sick. Now think how I would have felt if I had got this toothpaste without a coupon!!
2 comments:
HA HA HA!!!! You made me laugh out loud! :) And you finally got that dog some surgery, eh? ;)
So glad I could make my ONE reader laugh! Yes, she is "fixed" now and not only does that mean no puppies but this should cut back her changes of getting ovarian cancer (the reason why I had it done).
Post a Comment