i don't know but i know WHO does...
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Wow, congratulations, again, on your graduation achievement. After speaking with you last Sunday, I prayed the Lord would provide you with the ideal work place where you can make Him known. Thank you for your faithfulness.
Thanks for the prayers. I know God has a job specifically for me which is probably why it is so awkward for me to "network" to find a job. However, I am obedient and follow whatever leads God puts before me.
2 comments:
Wow, congratulations, again, on your graduation achievement. After speaking with you last Sunday, I prayed the Lord would provide you with the ideal work place where you can make Him known. Thank you for your faithfulness.
Thanks for the prayers. I know God has a job specifically for me which is probably why it is so awkward for me to "network" to find a job. However, I am obedient and follow whatever leads God puts before me.
Post a Comment