Thursday, February 5, 2009

This Morning

6:00-10:30 am
  • Try to turn the pilot light on for the hot water heater in hopes it will heat enough to take a very quick shower.
  • Check the pilot light and it is out and will not come back on.
  • Decide to take a very quick cold bath.
  • Cook eggs and bacon because I wanted something different than yogart.
  • Email John's principal about a meeting
  • Write letter to principal and teacher regarding inappropriate material being taught
  • Go to store to get parts needed
  • Friend replacing my hot water heater (YEAH!!)and dryer hose
  • Take Patricia to school
  • Take John to school
  • Call doctor about item Rebecca will pick up for me
  • Email Patricia's coach
  • Meeting with prinicpal
  • Get to work

I know other single moms do this, but I have not got it figured out. I feel like I am running continually. I was two hours late to work which mean no lunch break and I still have errands to run and kids to pick up from school after work before I head to my class tonight. Oh, and finish my homework for tonight.

I am so glad I serve a God who is in control even when my life seems so crazy!

No comments: