i don't know but i know WHO does...
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Friday, October 31, 2008
My Boy
With tomorrow being districts for Cross Country, I am posting pictures of John as promised.
Pray for the boy! He has been battling bronchitis and walking pneumonia, yet he continues to run miles each day in preparation for this race.
He placed fifth in the district and his school was first in the district. JV does not go to regionals, so he is finished. He got sick afterwards. But I being the mom who does not want to draw attention to my son, stood to the side and waited for him to finish before I spoke to him.
2 comments:
So, how did it go??
He placed fifth in the district and his school was first in the district. JV does not go to regionals, so he is finished.
He got sick afterwards. But I being the mom who does not want to draw attention to my son, stood to the side and waited for him to finish before I spoke to him.
Post a Comment