Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What I Learned From My Teenager

Today, I learned a few things from my teenage daughter. A few things about Facebook. She thought it was hilarious that I had no clue there were certain features available. Although I did find out that no one ever SuperPoked her so she took the feature off. I think she was a little envious I had been poked. So, if any of you have a Facebook account, SuperPoke Rebecca.


She also introduced me to groups. The most pressing at the moment, Dark Night. Will I be attending the late night showing of the new Batman movie? In case you were not aware, Rebecca is a fanatic concerning Batman. She has action figures, beach towel, pillow, pens, trash can, and the list goes on. She can't get enough Batman. She and I will be attending the 11:59 pm showing of The Dark Knight Thursday.

Next time you see anything Batman, think about the joy it brings one teenage girl! Like I said, it is the little things in life that make them happy!


No comments: