Saturday, June 21, 2008

One of Rebecca's Passions

Because I love my daughter and this will be her first year to vote, I am posting this site for her. Some of you may not know very much about a certain candidate. She would want you to know certain things. In case you were not aware of Rebecca's passion for politics, be warned to know your stuff before you talk to her. She is opinionated and educated. I would like to take the credit, but it was Mrs. Lundelius. What a blessing she was in her education process!

Oh, and be watchful with your kids around her. I know for a fact she discusses politics with early elementary kids. She has one boy in particular that is just as passionate about politics as she is.

It is about 13 minutes long, but is very interesting information about the candidate.

No comments: