My first addiction was to books
Never had financial problems till Starbucks!
Keeping fingers away from deli slicer
Smith Magazine writes,
Legend has it that Hemingway was once challenged to write a story in only six words. His response? “For sale: baby shoes, never worn.” Last year, SMITH Magazine re-ign
ited the recountre by asking our readers for their own six-word memoirs. They sent in short life stories in droves, from the bittersweet (“Cursed with cancer, blessed with friends”) and poignant (“I still make coffee for two”) to the inspirational (“Business school? Bah! Pop music? Hurrah”).Can you tell your story in six words?
5 comments:
Oops ...
How about
"I used 'poignant," you did, too!"
:-)
I picked that one because of you!
Content with life, longing for heaven
I've come up with a veritable handful of these, but none of them quite captures the complexity or the simplicity of life. I'll go with this one for now:
"Jesus loves me, this I know..."
Blessings!
Tamra
Post a Comment