Sunday, May 15, 2011

Prom Time

It is hard to believe that the school year is almost over and it is also hard to believe it has lasted this long!  If it didn't mean that my son would be graduating from high school and that both of my girls would be seniors next year (Patricia in high school and Rebecca in college) I would be delighted for this school year to be over.  However, with John's graduation fast approaching, I chose to think that I had my kids very early in life.  After all, how else would I have two kids in college and one in her last year of high school!

John went to Senior prom this year.  Yes, he is a handsome young man.


Patricia went to prom as well but under protest.  She was on the prom committee.  I guess that is one way of making sure you get to go.

Beautiful!

No comments: