Starbucks has (insert your favorite drink)... life is good.
Girls night out...life is good.
DVR recorded my shows...life is good
Massage today...life is good
Date night...life is good
Laundry and cleaning done...life is good
How would we and those around us change if instead of pointing out the pleasant things in our lives and stating life is good we declared life is good regardless of our circumstances and we believed it. What would happen if on Facebook instead of staying had lunch with a friend...life is good we said lost my job today...life is good? Or found out I had cancer this week...life is good. Or have a rebellious teenager...life is good. I believe if our lives showed life is good even in the difficult circumstances more would come to believe in the Hope we have through Jesus Christ and find out that yes, life is good!
So, I am a single mom, unemployed, broke, uninsured and live in chronic pain daily and yes, life is good!! Thank You Jesus for giving me life everlasting and making my life good!






No comments:
Post a Comment