Wednesday, March 10, 2010

13th


I guess public school or what I refer to as the cesspool of sin school is having some positive effects on my son, at least academically.  This week he told me he received his class ranking.  Now if I remember there are about 339 students in his junior class.

His class rank is 13th!!  

After telling me this, he told me his "fun" list of classes he would like to take next year.  (Not only does he not need the actual class he doesn't even need the credit)
  • Calculas BC
  • AP Physics
  • Electricity and Magnetism
  • Music History
  • Jazz Band

This is one of those times when I am reminded I am so glad I am not in control because God knew exactly what He was doing when John went to public school!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Congratulations for John! ...and for a Mother who is doing a great job raising her three youngins.